- Initial confirmation on size & price of transportable home or office.
- Confirmation with house transporters to ensure the access and delivery to site.
- Full plans & specs drawn up, confirmed & contract signed by both parties, ready for permits.
- Deposit paid and completion date agreed.
- Mount Timber Homes to apply and organize all permits with Tauranga City Council together with your local authority.
- Customer to choose your transportable home's/office's roof colour and aluminium windows colour.
- Customer to decide on kitchen & floor coverings etc. for the transportable home.
- We build on-site at Mount Timber Homes in Tauranga. There are several inspections from Tauranga City Council throughout the building process, which generally takes 6 – 8 weeks to complete. On completion, Tauranga City Council will issue a C.O.C (code of compliance) for the transportable home or office to your local authority.
- Completed transportable home/office is delivered to your site and connected to piles.
- Full Payment is then required within 7 days of connection to piles (Less $3,000 retention for 30 days).
“Our Policy is Stress Free” – From start to finish